Stockton, CA 95204
Valley MRI and Radiology Inc is seeking a motivated Marketing Manager to be part of the growing team.
- Cold calling
- Advertising/Promotion Planner: lead event planning, attend and promote outpatient imaging at health or social events.
- Social Media strategies: Optimize digital marketing including social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram etc and analyze website data on Google Analytics for Valley MRI.
- Evaluating markets/SWOT Analysis
- Account management: deploy Valley MRI’s marketing approach by emphasizing in physician outreach.
- Direct marketing in local areas of the San Joaquin County and its surrounding areas.
- Strategic Planning: identify and help develop strategic relationships with existing accounts or potential clients.
- Electronic Communication: Install Ramsoft RIS/PACS physician portal for online access to images and reports for accounts as needed. Utilize 3cx, MSTeams, Zoom and other platforms as a means of communication during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Target Accounts: Utilize Valley MRI’s business intelligence software (Essence) to analyze data including tracking sales goals, set objectives and obtain referral information to maximize the bottom line.
- Evaluate potential service needs to optimize schedules.
- Communicating with our referral community of all Radiology services including MRI, Ultrasound, CT, X-Ray and as well as the Imaging Centers .
- Assists with managerial needs of the practice
- Collaborates with the Radiology Medical Director, Administrator and other Radiologists to insure that desired standards of care are met.
A. EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related allied health field required. Master’s Degree Preferred.
In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years of Radiology experience.
Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing a Radiology facility(s).
D. EQUIPMENT AND SKILLS:
Requires knowledge of the principles/practices and application of management principles including, advertising, strategic planning and account management.
Requires knowledge of coordinating departmental activities internally/externally and the ability to implement departmental objectives and performance goals.
Knowledge of equipment, the budget process, planning and implementing new services and expediting the process.
Requires organizational skills that enable the individual to react and perform under stress and emergency situations and to manage two to three activities at one time on an on-going basis.
Management skills to effectively lead associates in a task oriented environment, time management skills to meet scheduled and non-scheduled operational deadlines, analytical skills to prepare and manage budget.
Knowledge of JCAHO, state and federal regulations as it pertains to departmental activities. Knowledge of QC and QA related to the department.
E. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Normal outpatient environment with standard heating and air conditioning.
Minimal exposure to radiation, darkroom chemicals, radiation related disease and body fluids.
Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
May require lifting of up to 10 pounds and some lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise move objects including the human body.