Stockton, CA 95204
Office Manager and Lead Technologist
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8-5pm and some evenings or weekends, Full-Time Opportunity
Locations: Stockton and Lodi
About Valley MRI and Radiology, Inc.:
Located within the Central Valley, we are a fast-growing radiology group and one of the original free-standing facilities in existence today. We currently serve a population over 700,000 patients in the heart of San Joaquin County. We strive to serve the community by providing the best radiology service and outstanding patient satisfaction, which is why “Because You Matter” is our official company motto. Most importantly, we’re family oriented.
Responsible for scanning patients and communicating issues to our onsite radiologists. Positions and instructs patients, operates ultrasound equipment, and determines technical factors for such ultrasounds.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Ultrasound Technology
- Registered with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (RDMS) (preferred)
- Board Certified in OBGYN, Abdominal, or Vascular (preferred)
- 1-year Ultrasound experience (preferred)
- CPR certified
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to handle high stress in emergency or busy situations
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and self-motivated
- Must be a team player
- Must follow company guidelines and policies
- May occasionally travel to our nearby center to receive training and/or help with coverage if needed.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: medical/dental/vision, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with match, education reimbursement, and other perks!